AlanDick Broadcast provides the latest Broadcast Towers and Monopole technology. Frequency Matched Towers (FMT’s) provide an example. This represents the latest technology in RF signal improvement through manipulation of the antenna/tower relationship. Hence, towers have a dramatic effect on radiation patterns. Typically free space azimuth patterns also become greatly distorted.
To address this situation, AlanDick designed the FMT so that the tower structure matches the spacing of the antenna elements. For each Frequency Matched Tower, AlanDick will locate the structural tower members in the optimum position. Furthermore, this creates a symmetrical backdrop for each of the radiating elements.
Furthermore, the broadcast tower height, wind, ice loading, guy radius, antenna configuration and frequency will be factored into the design. As a result, the antenna’s mounting environment minimises signal distortion and maximises the radiation pattern’s precision and predictability.
Furthermore, a consistent match between the antenna and tower also allows a directional radiation pattern. It also includes measurement with a single bay antenna. Service costs and time spent will reduce. This also accurately produces unsurpassable results.
Catalogues available for download at the base of this page
Broadcast Towers & Monopoles:
- Self Supporting Towers
- Guyed Towers
- Frequency Matched Towers
- Rapid Deployment Towers
- Replacement of Batwing Poles
- Standard up to 100 meters (over 100 meters on special applications)
- Classic design for 35 PSF – higher wind load designs also available
- Equipment elevator
- Climbing facilities
- Code lighting
- Motorised winch
- Guy wire take-up reels
- Anchor rods
- Up to 100 meters erected in 8 hours
- Supports all types of antennas
- Minimum assembly tools
Rapid Deployment Tower Specifications
- 5 men – 8 hours – 328ft/100 meters erected
- Tower system requires no concrete pier foundation
- Requires no concrete guy anchors
- Minimum assembly tools required
- Tower sections and antennas also raised with one or more ground control external elevators
- Only one man in the tower to assembly section
- No tower section bolts required
- The tower is guyed every 3 sections (30 ft., 9.1 m) also for maximum stability
- Also, high strength guy cable stays the tower at anchor take-up points placed 120 degrees from the tower base.
Finally, for more detailed information, please call us now. Alternatively, outside of regular business hours or during public holidays, please leave a message via our Contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please download the datasheet on the product.