The AlanDick Broadcast JAVA 8 VHF Log Periodic Antenna provides a DAB Ready full band III (VHF) broadcast solution. This directional radiation pattern antenna includes Hot-Dip Galvanized Steel or Alodine treated Aluminum to provide longevity.
This also ensures the product’s robust stainless steel mounting and prevents corrosion. Furthermore, the antenna is suitable for Medium and High Power Stacked Array. Also, the maximum available power input rating is 3.8kW via a 7/8″ connector. Moreover, a rating of 2.57kW is available via a 7.16 DIN connector.
VHF Log Periodic Antenna Features:
- Eight Element Array
- Band 174 – 230 MHz (DAB Ready)
- Bandwidth – Full Band
- Average Gain: 7.2dBd (9.35 dBi)
- VSWR: <1.3:1
- Polarization: Vertical or Horizontal on Request
- Max Power: 2.57kW (7.16 DIN) 3.8kW (7/8”)
- Connector: 7.16 DIN or 7/8″ EIA Flanged
- Beamwidth: E-Plane: 60° H-Plane: 88°
- Impedance: 50 Ohm
- Pressurized to Feed Point
- Lightning Protection: DC Grounded
- Dimensions: W 230mm x L 1970mm x D 815mm
Mounting of VHF Log Periodic Antenna
- The antenna also allows for pipe mounting for horizontal and vertical polarization.
- A standard mounting pole with the following dimensions.
- Ø 2” to 4.5” / 50 to 114mm
Vertical Polarisation Panels and Mask Filters/Combiners
Please note that AlanDick Broadcast can supply turnkey solutions after the transmitter to the antennas and tower. This includes Mask Filters, Combiners, VPOL Panel Antennas, and your broadcast towers.
Finally, please call the AlanDick Broadcast sales team for more information on this antenna or the peripheral equipment you require. Please also go to our Contact Us page and leave a message outside of regular working hours or national holidays. We will respond to you as soon as possible.