The AlanDick Broadcast JLPU UHF Log Periodic Antenna covers all the 6, 7, and 8 MHz UHF-TV channels worldwide. These include bands IV/V.
Furthermore, our manufacturing process uses exceptional materials. We also use state of the art electrical and mechanical designs. The result provides optimal quality, performance and also allows for long and reliable service life in the field.
Furthermore, the JLPU antenna provides for professional UHF-TV transmission and reception applications. The product includes linear polarisation and a very rugged build.
Furthermore, the Fiberglass radome also protects the antenna from icing and assures a stable pattern and gain performance. Also, the JLPU can provide a stand-alone or array-based configuration. This provides for higher gain and also increases the side-lobe suppression, or custom azimuth patterns.
UHF Log Periodic Antenna | Exceptional Performance and Service Life in the Field.
- Frequency Range: 470 – 862 MHz
- Gain: 8 dBd
- Power Gain: 6.31
- Impedance: 50 or 75 ohms
- VSWR: < 1.15:1
- Polarization: Horizontal or Vertical
- Front to Back Ratio: > 34 dB
- Maximum Power Input:
- 100W Type “N” 75-ohm Connector
- 200W Type “N” 50-ohm Connector
- Azimuth Pattern (HPol):
- 52 Degrees (Half Power) Azimuth Pattern
- 72 Degrees (Half Power) Elevation Pattern
- “N” Connector Femail (50 or 75 Ohms)
- Weight: 26 lbs (11.8 kgs)
- Dimensions: 30″ x 17.5″ x 13″ (Inches)
Finally, for more detailed information, please call us now. Alternatively, outside of normal business hours or during public holidays, please leave a message via our Contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible. In the meantime, please download the datasheet on the product.